The University of the West of England, Bristol offers the Millennium Scholarship to international students who will have to do an internship working within the International Bureau or other departments, and must also conduct ambassadorial activities for the University for the duration of the course.
Host institutions: University of the West of England, United Kingdom
Level/Field of Study: Any postgraduate course offered at the University with the exception of MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhDs and continuous professional development courses
Number of scholarships: 1 by early September 2021
Target group: Students classified abroad for tax purposes
Scholarship Value/Duration: 50% of tuition fees for an academic year
To qualify for the scholarship:
- Achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in a bachelor’s degree
- In possession of an unconditional offer or conditional offer in which IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new UWE Bristol student without previous studies in the UK
- Be classified abroad for tax purposes
- Not a sponsored student or receive another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
Instructions for the application:
If you pass the eligibility criteria mentioned above, you will be invited to apply as part of the application process. If you are a guest, you will receive a link to an online application form that must be completed by June 30, 2021.