The University of Liverpool is a public university located in Liverpool, England. It also offers a wide range of off-campus and campus accommodations, including student villages.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The university offers a unique student experience by putting students at the forefront of the disciplines of study and teaching. Students are successful in their careers and have a positive impact on the world around them here.
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course level: Grade
- Prizes: £5,000
- How to sign in: Online
- Number of prizes: 15
- Nationality: International students
- The prize can be awarded in the UK
- Eligible countries: all nationalities
- Acceptable courses: Sponsorship will be granted for university studies in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligible criteria: In order to be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be subject to full tuition fees at the rate abroad
- Students must start a new non-clinical degree program in the 2021/22 academic year
- They achieved one of the highest academic scores in a UoLIC Foundation Certificate program, reaching at least 75%.
How to apply
- How to apply: To participate, applicants must take admission to this university because no application is required for this scholarship. Then you will be considered automatically for this opportunity.
- Supporting documents: Students must submit school or university transcripts/certificates, university transcripts, university certificates, proposal to search for personal declarations.
- Admission requirements: To apply for a new student visa, you must have a confirmation of acceptance of the study (known as CAS). This is electronically released by the University of Liverpool at the end of spring. A CAS is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- Language requirement: International students must have an internationally recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The scholarship winner will receive a reduction in the £5,000 registration fee for the first year of study at the University of Liverpool.