Marconi International University is an American university based in Miami, Florida. It offers official undergraduate and undergraduate university courses in both online and face-to-face mode.
Why study at Marconi International University? Marconi’s mission is to provide innovative and affordable high-quality undergraduate programs and learning opportunities for both national and international students, using the latest technologies and responding to students’ needs in the pursuit of academic, personal and professional integrity.
University or Organization: Marconi International University
Course level: Grade and grade
Premium: Up to 50 percent
Number of prizes: NA
How to log in: Online
Nationality: students from Africa, Asia or the Middle East
The prize can be awarded in the United States
- Eligible countries: Africa, Asia or the Middle East
- Eligible courses or subjects: Sponsorship will be allocated in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, candidates must meet all of the criteria listed:
- Candidates who have successfully graduated from a well-known higher education institution in Africa, Asia or the Middle East and wish to continue their studies in line with Marconi International University.
How to apply
- How to apply: To apply for this program, applicants must take admission to the degree and undergraduate course at the university.
- Supporting documents: Students must provide an original or certified sealed copy of their transcripts obtained from the African, Asian or Middle Eastern institutes.
- Admission requirements: Students must have a prior grade certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students can submit an English language certificate that includes TOEFL/IELTS/PTE or alternative qualifications, such as a university degree that conducts their programs entirely in English.
Marconi International University will provide up to 50% of tuition fees to students who deserve it.