Do you want to get a PhD in Denmark? If so, here is a great opportunity to apply for international doctoral fellowships from the University of Copenhagen.
The goal of this scholarship is to help talented students who wish to hold a PhD in the field of comparative pediatrics for the 2021/2022 academic year.
University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
Department: Faculty of Health sciences and Medicine
Course level: PhD
Awards: DKK 27,568 /approximately 3,707 euros
How to log in: Online
Number of awards: Not known
The prize can be awarded in Denmark
- Eligible countries: all nationalities.
- Acceptable courses or subjects: Doctoral course in Comparative Pediatrics.
- Eligible Criteria: To benefit from the opportunity program, applicants must be in possession of a
- Candidates should be able to have degrees corresponding to a master’s degree related to the thematic area of the project, for example, veterinary medicine, human biology, food sciences.
- Other important criteria are:
- The average number of votes reached
- Professional qualifications relevant to the doctoral project as described above
- Previous publications
- Relevant work experience
- Other professional activities
- The curious mindset with a strong interest in neonatal health and development
- Language skills
How to apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, all interested candidates are required to receive a Doctorate from the University of Copenhagen. After registering, applicants must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting documents: Applicants must submit a reasoned application letter (maximum one page). Specify in the application which of the two projects is being applied and the motivation for that project, an included resume. Training, experience, language skills and other skills relevant to the position, Master of Science diploma and document transcription. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of documents or a written statement from the institution or contractor will list publications (if possible)
- Admission requirements: Applicants will be selected based on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable evidence.
The University of Copenhagen will offer a monthly salary of around 27,568 euros (February 2021) plus retirement.